Once you purchase your home, our lending team is here to help you with your continuing financing needs. As your home is often your largest financial asset, you may be able to put your equity to work, reduce your interest rate so that you can save money every month, or shorten the term of your loan so that you home is paid off sooner!
There are many ways refinancing can improve your overall financial health:
- If your goal is to own your home free and clear, you may be able to shorten the term of your loan by raising your payment a little to reach your goal sooner.
- You may find that refinancing your home is a good way to obtain some cash for home improvements, an investment or even to purchase a vacation home.
- If rates are low, you may be able to lower your payment and improve your cash flow.
- If you currently have an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), you may gain peace of mind by refinancing into a fixed-rate loan.
- If your plans are changing and you may not by in your home as long as originally thought, refinancing from a fixed-rate loan to an ARM could reduce your monthly payments significantly.